Insurance & Licencing

It is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure that they are complying with all requirements to ensure the safe removal and disposal of asbestos contaminated materials from there property.  It is best to check your State or Territory Legislation’s prior to commencing any removal works yourself.  In most cases small amounts of bonded (non-friable) asbestos contaminated materials can be removed yourself but we suggest you leave the larger projects to the licensed contractors.


When they say ‘yourself’ this means that you can get someone else to help you but as long as you are not paying them to help you or you have not engaged there services for the purpose of assisting you with the removal process, you are compliant.  As soon as you pay them for there assistance, then they must have an asbestos removal license.


We are insured and licensed to enable us to complete your removal project.  Copies of our Asbestos Removal License and our Liability Insurances will be made available to you upon engaging our services.



If we are doing the removal work, we will bag and wrap the asbestos waste and transport it to an approved collection facility.  We have an EPA transportation and disposal license and are therefore legally allowed to do this for you.


If you are doing your own removal, we can collect the contaminated waste and dispose of it for you otherwise you will need to make arrangements to take the waste to an EPA approved waste transfer station yourself.


To find the closest to you click on the following link:


Victoria   and select waste code N220





Contact Asbestos Central

We are based in Melbourne and cover Victoria. For all asbestos services call us:

Phone: 0422 851 379

Shopping Cart

Your shopping cart is empty

Visit the shop